Corporate America is leading the way toward equitable and fairer treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) families and citizens, because they have discovered that it’s good for their employees and for their business.
The Human Rights Campaign is the largest organization in America, with 1,500,000 members and supporters nationally, all dedicated to fighting for the fair and equal civil rights of LGBT citizens. More than 400 people are expected to attend the 2013 HRC Portland Gala Dinner from across Oregon and SW Washington.
Benefits to Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
– Build brand support within the dynamic, professional LGBT market
– Develop a marketing link to a brand-loyal audience
– Send a positive message to your gay and lesbian employees and customers
– Make a statement on diversity, inclusion and fair-mindedness
– Create exposure to HRC’s Oregon and SW Washington members and supporters